March 24, 2020 | 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
This webinar will support lecturers delivering the Ethical Hacking unit within the HNC/D in Cyber Security.
An industry speaker tbc will:
- outline the exploitation frameworks and tools that are most commonly used and in which context
- demonstrate some of the tools that could be used for delivering lessons
- provide examples of exploits
- discuss the typical suite of tests that can be run
- provide some examples of covering tracks, such as the migrate function in Meterpreter
- cover present industry practices used to identify if covering tracks has been carried out within an organisation
- provide demonstrations of some of the tools that could be used for delivering lessons on hacking, post exploitation and covering tracks.
This is a webinar and joining instructions to access the session will be issued upon booking. A test session will be made available to delegates on 23rd March 2020 between 2 and 4pm. During this time colleagues will be offered support to access the technology.
This event is for lecturers only. To book onto the session please contact Ross.Murray@scotlandis.com